Life of Adventure Motivational Program / Presentation
How to Live a Positive, Meaningful and Fulfilling Life - by your choices and actions
Do you represent a high school, college, church, civic club or retirement organization? Are your colleagues and friends ready to step into a positive, meaningful and fulfilling life? Do you want to unlock the best within everyone in your organization? If they want to become adventure seekers, let’s propel them toward successful adventures at whatever level they choose.
Discover your peak potential without making a ton of mistakes
I aim to make this personal. Let me open up possibilities for your organization. I’ll show your members how to create spellbinding experiences while climbing to new heights of self-confidence and accomplishment. Foremost, I want to make certain that members of your organization, school or club don’t make the “basketful of rotten apples” mistakes that I made in my quests for adventure.
For starters, have you inhaled the scent of mountain evergreens at 14,000 feet? Have you raced the rapids on a raging river? How would your organization like to feel the exhilaration of crossing the continental divide by bicycle, horse or backpack? Have your friends thought of standing on the equator? Would you like to walk the Great Wall of China? Would you like to feel the raw energy from climbing to new heights through adventure? How about the energy surge of triumph of some achieved goal as only a few have ever known with the satisfaction of knowing it's all you?
I present motivational programs for high schools, colleges, civic clubs and retirement organizations across the United States. I bring high energy, humorous stories and an enthralling “around the world” slide show to your friends or organization. I focus on the five concepts and six practices within my book that will propel your organization’s members to their own local and world adventures. Additionally, I honor all kinds of adventure: sculpting, painting, travel, parenting, sports, creative self-expression, acting, self-discovery and all avenues leading toward personal fulfillment.
Sharing a lifetime of global adventure
Program appeals to teens, college, middle and retirement audiences
What audiences can expect from the adventure program
Each attendee enjoys a five page handout, pencil and paper to record notes. As a teacher, I expect every audience member to learn every dynamic concept and apply it to his or her own life. I will answer all your questions. Each attendee enjoys a signed “Certificate of Adventure” from the author.
What you can expect from the program:
- You and your organization will learn five dynamic and easily employed concepts to move toward yours and their own chosen destinies.
- You and your members will be taught how to engage the six action steps that move your dreams to reality.
- You and your members will learn how to discover your own life passions.
- Everyone will learn how to fund their adventure paths.
- Everyone will discover professional clubs to join for relationship building.
- All members will be directed to websites where young, middle and retirees are in the process of living their adventures.
- You and your members will leave with everything you need to move into your own adventures.
- As my book says and I state during the program and each member of the audience will say as they walk out the door, “I can do it.”
Motivational program: How to Live a Life of Adventure: The Art of Exploring the World. If you or your organization would like to enjoy this unique program, please contact Frosty Wooldridge for more information.
DVD: You may purchase a DVD of the program after the program for $19.95. Or, write Frosty Wooldridge at PO Box 207, Louisville, CO 80027 and send a check for $19.95 which includes postage.
Book: You may purchase a signed copy of the Adventure book after the seminar for $19.95.
Live, love, laugh and adventure,